Powering digital growth as a cloud service provider
Cloud services have become an indispensable tool for businesses of all sizes, with the global market expected to increase at a CAGR of 16.4% from 2020 to 2027 according to Allied Market Research.
In Australia, the cloud computing market is expected to pass the $1 billion mark for the first time in 2020. Meanwhile New Zealand’s cloud computing market could more than double in the next four years. IDC research estimates spending on public cloud software will increase to almost US$1.3 billion in 2024.
The rise of cloud consumption has seen an increase in demand for trusted cloud partners. IDC’s Managed CloudView 2019 report notes more than 74% of end-customers want to work with a partner that has expertise across all cloud models. The same report notes that businesses expect their cloud service providers (CSPs) to be able to meet their transformation, strategy and multi-cloud requirements.
These high expectations are part of what is driving the move to the platform economy. Platforms are where and how cloud services are going to be found, consumed and managed, both now and into the future.
By connecting the cloud ecosystem, platforms provide opportunities for agile innovation and interactions that otherwise would not be possible.
They also provide the opportunity to streamline processes.
Platforms can provide significant value to channel partners because delivering cloud services is often complex. It requires considerable expertise and time to manage multiple workflows across different CSPs; implement complicated ordering and provisioning protocols; and reconcile disparate billing systems. It can be challenging to get beyond daily operational requirements.
End-to-end cloud lifecycle management
Arrow’s cloud aggregation and management platform, ArrowSphere, is designed to change that. ArrowSphere provides end-to-end cloud lifecycle management and offers:
- A comprehensive marketplace that spans the tech stack, including SaaS, PaaS, IaaS and cloud software
- Straightforward quoting that helps you manage your margins and build the perfect offering
- Automated provisioning to ensure seamless deployments and quick implementation
- Granular control over SaaS subscriptions and IaaS consumption, plus access to predictive analytics
- Comprehensive billing integration across vendors that makes reconciliation and invoicing painless
- World-class analytics to monitor KPIs, revenue forecasts and trends
- Customisable storefronts that support your tailored IP offerings and empower end-customers
- Deep API integrations for seamless connection to your existing business infrastructures
- Integrated DevOps tools that allow you to deploy a full data centre in minutes.
This combination of features and functionality means you have the time and insights to take your business — and that of your customers — to the next level. Create value and accelerate growth by building IP, finding new customers and expanding your current partnerships.